The stunning 6,186 yard Championship-standard Greenwood Course was re-designed in 2009 by Ryder Cup player Guy Hunt.
The Parkland Course is a challenging 5,672 yard Championship golf course, set on beautiful, mature parkland. And The Marwell Course is a 1,000 yard, 9-hole, par 3 that is ideal for a quick round, and for youngsters and learners.
WHAT IS MORE...
- Fully floodlit driving range using 'pop-up' technology
- Fully stocked Professional Shop
- Year-round competitions and full social calendar
- Experienced golf professionals available for private and group lessons
- Fleet of environmentally-friendly golf buggies
- The Greenside Bar and Terrace
- Extensive complimentary parking
Copyright © 2010 - 2013 East Horton Golf Club. All rights reserved.
site designed by Christian Hills | site built & developed by Cybacat
Club Constitution | Child Protection Policy | Safeguarding Children Policy & Procedures