Our online booking system is open for bookings. Please ensure you check in at reception on arrival.
For our competition results, please click the link below:-
At East Horton, we never forget that golf is to be enjoyed by members, guests and visitors. And you cannot fail to enjoy your golf in a setting like this.
The stunning 6,186 yard Championship-standard Greenwood Course was re-designed in 2009 by Ryder Cup player Guy Hunt.
The Parkland Course is a challenging 5,672 yard Championship-standard golf course, set on beautiful, mature parkland. And The Marwell Course is a 1,000 yard, 9-hole, par 3 that is ideal for a quick round, and for youngsters and learners.
WHAT IS MORE...
- Fully floodlit driving range
- Year-round competitions and full social calendar
- Experienced golf professionals available for private and group lessons
- Fleet of environmentally-friendly golf buggies
- The Greenside Barn and Terrace
- Extensive complimentary parking